Sunday 3 February 2013

The Asian Restaurant Experience in Melbourne

Ah! My first post.
I have decided to start a blog of all my Asian food experience in Melbourne. Will endeavour to be completely UNobjective because bad food is bad food and bad service is worse. Of course, great food should always be applauded, celebrated and recommended. Good service is even better.

Having lived in Melbourne for many years, I have had many highs (and lows) of a variety and diversity of Asian food; from traditional to contemporary, el cheapo to posh, from Korea to Indonesia to India. The aim of this blog is to document that for myself and my friends and if, there are those of you out there who might feel that the information here is useful - you are most welcome to it. However, if you don't like it - please don't flame me :).

If you own or work at the restaurants I review - please remember - this is about my experience at your restaurant... :)

Lastly, I have endeavoured to add a small section after each entry on the various food cultures/tradition and places of Asia. Hope you find this an interesting read and better yet - a useful review to guide your gastronomical experiences...

2 comments:

  1. First of all, I would like to appreciate the choice of theme that you have chosen for your blog cafe sopra. Thanks for this information

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read your blog and get information about the food and we are also provide to eat tandoriflames and best indian food in melbourne.For more Information visit on:-http://www.tandooriflames.com.au/about-us.html

    ReplyDelete